Gift Wrapping supplied, and present wrapped for a minimum donation of $5.
Come and see us at these times:
Saturdays, Dec 5, 12, and 19 (10 am – 8 pm)
Sundays, Dec 6, 13, and 20 (12 – 5 pm)
In store beside EB Games, 1063 Talbot St,
WalMart Smartcentre, St. Thomas
and Monday, Dec 21 (5 – 8 pm)
Grand Central Place, Lower Level, 294 Talbot St, St. Thomas
To volunteer your time, or donate gift wrapping supplies, message HOPE
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- Visit the Niagara Fall’s Butterfly Conservatory, enjoy a light lunch at the Butterfly Café, and tour the beautiful grounds. Later, you will experience a family-style meal, served by a cast of characters, while you laugh along at the show in the rustic log cabin theatre!
- $150 per person, (or $137.50 each for groups of 4 or more!!)
Amount raised for is based on tickets sold and attendance.
- July 26, 2015 - FUNDRAISER BINGO!!!! $15 Ticket $30 Value!
- Join us for our 12:30 pm Session Get here early for the best seating options Please fill out the information on the front of ticket to participate Redeem this ticket for your all-in bingo package at our main sales counter Package consists of two cards for every game (excluding Toonie & Big 4 & Double D) Additional cards available for purchase SORRY - NO ELECTRONIC BINGO MACHINE PLAY ALLOWED Limit of one ticket per person (double book) Must be 18 years of age or older. Photo ID may be requested.
- ** Photo ID is required for any single win of $1000 or more
- June 27, 2015 - "MEMORIAL STONES"
- come out and see us at the Horton Street Farmer's Market this Saturday. We are coming with supplies in celebration of Canada Day, for kids of all ages to create their own "Memorial Stone". Hope to see you there!
- June 13, 2015 - We will have a table set up at the You Take My Breath Away fundraiser to support The Lung Association. This event is being held at the Dutton Community Centre on Saturday June 13th from 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Come on out and help support a great cause with fun for the whole family.
- Come on out on May 30th to this great fundraiser. If you have items you would like to donate please let us know and we can arrange someone to pick them up or have them dropped off. If you would like a space to sell your own yard sale items or if you have a small business and would like to have a spot to set up your information and merchandise just let us know so that we can reserve a spot for you.
- We would like to thank our sponsors who have donated merchandise, equipment and food, we appreciate everything you have done for us!!
- Wednesday May 6, 2015 - Hosting the first Death Cafe in Elgin County !! Starts at 6pm at The Road House in St. Thomas. At a Death Cafe people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss death. Our objective is 'to increase awareness of death with a view to helping people make the most of their (finite) lives'. A Death Cafe is a group directed discussion of death with no agenda, objectives or themes. It is a discussion group rather than a grief support or counselling session. Death Cafes are always offered: - On a not for profit basis - In an accessible, respectful and confidential space - With no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action.